Redmine Char Plugin
I have downloaded and installed RubyStack 2.0-3 from Bitnami and configured Redmine 0.9.3-0 module on the same.
After successful installation of redmine, we tried to configure plugin of redmine charts from -
http://github.com/mszczytowski/redmine_charts/. But we were not able to configure same. Anybody can help, please let us know.
Same thisng was configured with redmine 0.8.4 version.
Thanks in advance,
RE: Redmine Char Plugin - Added by Alberto Perez over 9 years ago
I have the plugin installed with version 0.9.4
- go to ruby console /opt/rubyrtack2.0-3/rubyconsole
- download plugin from git
- download open flash chart plugin (./script/plugin install git://github.com/pullmonkey/open_flash_chart.git)
- copy this two folders to /opt/rubyrtack2.0-3/apps/redmine/vendor/plugins
- from redmine directory
- migrate plugins rake db:migrate:plugins RAILS_ENV=producion
- generate chart data rake charts:migrate RAILS_ENV=production