Some problems with Redmine

Added by Reynier Perez Mira about 9 years ago

Hi every:
I'm having a new problem with Redmine. Is with a Trac DB import. I have Trac 0.11.2.1 installed in one server (this server is not the same as Redmine). I read how to migrate my Trac project to Redmine in this page: http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/RedmineMigrate. Because my Trac Env is not in the same machine I copy the entire directory to where Redmine is installed. So I run this:

rake redmine:migrate_from_trac RAILS_ENV="production" 

But without success because I get errors during the proccess. Then I use the --trace parameter and I get this:
(in /root/redmine-0.7.3)
** Invoke redmine:migrate_from_trac (first_time)
** Invoke environment (first_time)
** Execute environment
** Execute redmine:migrate_from_trac

WARNING: a new project will be added to Redmine during this process.
Are you sure you want to continue ? [y/N] y

Trac directory []: /root/gestion
Trac database adapter (sqlite, sqlite3, mysql, postgresql) [sqlite]:
Trac database encoding [UTF-8]:
Target project identifier []: plataforma

This project already exists in your Redmine database.
Are you sure you want to append data to this project ? [Y/n] Y

rake aborted!
no such file to load -- sqlite
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `gem_original_require'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `require'
/root/redmine-0.7.3/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/../../activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:496:in `require'
/root/redmine-0.7.3/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/../../activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:342:in `new_constants_in'
/root/redmine-0.7.3/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/../../activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:496:in `require'
/root/redmine-0.7.3/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/../../activesupport/lib/active_support/core_ext/kernel/requires.rb:7:in `require_library_or_gem'
/root/redmine-0.7.3/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/../../activesupport/lib/active_support/core_ext/kernel/reporting.rb:11:in `silence_warnings'
/root/redmine-0.7.3/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/../../activesupport/lib/active_support/core_ext/kernel/requires.rb:5:in `require_library_or_gem'
/root/redmine-0.7.3/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/sqlite_adapter.rb:11:in `sqlite_connection'
/root/redmine-0.7.3/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/connection_specification.rb:291:in `send'
/root/redmine-0.7.3/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/connection_specification.rb:291:in `connection='
/root/redmine-0.7.3/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/connection_specification.rb:259:in `retrieve_connection'
/root/redmine-0.7.3/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/connection_specification.rb:78:in `connection'
/root/redmine-0.7.3/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/base.rb:1080:in `columns'
/root/redmine-0.7.3/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/calculations.rb:254:in `column_for'
/root/redmine-0.7.3/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/calculations.rb:118:in `calculate'
/root/redmine-0.7.3/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/calculations.rb:46:in `count'
/root/redmine-0.7.3/lib/tasks/migrate_from_trac.rake:281:in `migrate'
/root/redmine-0.7.3/lib/tasks/migrate_from_trac.rake:650
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rake.rb:546:in `call'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rake.rb:546:in `execute'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rake.rb:541:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rake.rb:541:in `execute'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rake.rb:508:in `invoke_with_call_chain'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rake.rb:501:in `synchronize'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rake.rb:501:in `invoke_with_call_chain'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rake.rb:494:in `invoke'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rake.rb:1931:in `invoke_task'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rake.rb:1909:in `top_level'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rake.rb:1909:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rake.rb:1909:in `top_level'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rake.rb:1948:in `standard_exception_handling'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rake.rb:1903:in `top_level'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rake.rb:1881:in `run'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rake.rb:1948:in `standard_exception_handling'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rake.rb:1878:in `run'
/usr/bin/rake:28

Here I see this "no such file to load -- sqlite" I need to install some sqlite gem?
Regards and thanks in advance

Replies (1)

RE: Some problems with Redmine - Added by Karl Heinz Marbaise about 9 years ago

Hi,
you should install the sqllite3 part and use sqlite3 during the migration, cause trac 0.11 uses sqlite3 AFAIK...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

(1-1/1)