[Resolved] Problems, configuring new issue status

Added by Marc Richter about 4 years ago

Hi everyone,

I have added a new Issue Status named "Geschlossen" (Closed). You can see this here:

I also enabled this in the Workflow, as you can see here:

But unfortunately, I cannot select it in any of my Issues:

Can anybody tell what I am doing wrong?


Environment:
  Redmine version                2.6.0.stable
  Ruby version                   2.1.4-p265 (2014-10-27) [x86_64-linux-gnu]
  Rails version                  3.2.19
  Environment                    production
  Database adapter               Mysql2
SCM:
  Subversion                     1.8.8
  Mercurial                      2.8.2
  Cvs                            1.12.13
  Bazaar                         2.7.0
  Git                            1.9.1
  Filesystem                     
Redmine plugins:
  redmine_checklists             3.0.1
  redmine_issue_due_date         0.2.0
  redmine_lightbox2              0.0.5
  redmine_mail_handler_clean_body_regexp 0.1
  redmine_scm                    0.5.0b
  redmine_time_tracker           0.9.8
  redmine_workload               1.0.2

Issue_statuses.png (20.8 KB)

Workflow.png (63.1 KB)

Avail_Status.png (15.8 KB)

Replies (2)

RE: Problems, configuring new issue status - Added by Marc Richter about 4 years ago

Using the "all", "all" filter did not succeed, as I wrote. I tried to set all the permissions for all roles one at a time. This worked.

Thank you anyway.

(1-2/2)