Wiki External Filter plugin 0.0.2 released: videos embedding and more
Main changes in new version:
- Added support for videos conversion and embedding.
- Added support for multiple commands per macro: useful for example to generate both thumbnail and converted video from the same input source.
- Improved SVG compatibility between browsers and added PNG fall-back for SVG displaying in IE when available.
- In addition to stdout, stderr on command execution is now scanned and reported in the case of error too (requires having 'popen4' library installed).
- Unified block/inline rendering.
- Split views to separate files.
- Added support for using attachments names in macros input.
- Added support for templates instead of using content_type-based view selection.
- (applied in earlier commit, but probably deserves mentioning too) Fixed to work with Redmine 0.9.x, thanks to Ilya Paramonov for the patch!
See http://www.ndl.kiev.ua/content/redmine-wiki-external-filter-plugin for full documentation.