ezLibrarian 0.1.0 (compitable with redmine after r2493 and rails 2.2.2)
ezLibrarian plugin 0.1.0
Book shelf and device room management plugin for redmine.
Books and devices are not categorized by projects (that means every project's ezlibrarian page will display the same book/device list)
1. Add device room management functions.
2. Compitable with redmine devel after r2493 and rails 2.2.2.
1. Designed for using in company's book shelf and device room management.
2. You can input the book(device)'s info to the system and view them later.
3. It can record the user who is holding the book(device).
4. Every holder change will be recorded too.
5. User can write reviews for the book(device).
6. Note: the books(devices) are not categorized by project.
It's aviable at http://github.com/zouchaoqun/ezlibrarian/tree/master
A zip file is attached too.
redmine_ezlibrarian-0.1.0.zip (167 KB)
RE: ezLibrarian 0.1.0 (compitable with redmine after r2493 and rails 2.2.2) - Added by Geordee Naliyath almost 9 years ago
This is a great tool and we are planning to use it. I see that there is no easy way to search the book. We have around 300 titles under 6 categories and it would be great either a search option or a categorization can be included in the future versions.
The other desired features are:
- A resource type field (book/journal/cd/dvd/etc.)
- Resource Booking (calendar-based)
- Due date
- Another screen to book resources (not through the add screen)
- Some basic reports
RE: ezLibrarian 0.1.0 (compitable with redmine after r2493 and rails 2.2.2) - Added by Chaoqun Zou almost 9 years ago
I'm very glad that you like this plugin. But I'm afraid that I may not upgrade this plugin in the near future, because our company have only about 30-40 books and don't need any extra functions and I'm focusing on some other projects.
So if you'd like to add features to this plugin, please let me know and I will be glad to add you to its github's project.