Remove issues relations

Added by Eleonora Juliards about 6 years ago

Hello,
I recently installed redmine for my company and they seem very happy with its functionalities so far.
There is a small problem though. We don't want to include all of the available issue relations when adding a relation between issues. Is there any way for the drop down list to show only 2 or 3 of the issue relations?
Can I somehow delete the relations I don't need, or at least disable them from showing?
I have no experience with the Ruby language or the REST API so if you could help me out I would really appreciate it!
Another question, I don't know if this is plausible, but in the same situation, when wanting to add a relation between two issues, is there a way for a drop down list of the available issues to appear rather than a text box? Because I will have to have another page open every time so that I can see the ID of the issue I want to relate the current issue too, which can be a bit problematic. If there is a way to edit the code in such a way it would really help the situation.

Thanks so much in advance.

Replies (7)

RE: Remove issues relations - Added by Etienne Massip about 6 years ago

Eleonora Juliards wrote:

is there a way for a drop down list of the available issues to appear rather than a text box?

The text box is an autocomplete field, you can type in a part of the issue subject to find it.

RE: Remove issues relations - Added by Eleonora Juliards about 6 years ago

Etienne Massip wrote:

Eleonora Juliards wrote:

is there a way for a drop down list of the available issues to appear rather than a text box?

The text box is an autocomplete field, you can type in a part of the issue subject to find it.

Oooh I didn't know that, I tried typing out an issue and it worked, thanks so much :)

RE: Remove issues relations - Added by John Digital about 5 years ago

Hello, do you know where is located the code of this autocomplete text box? I would like to personalize the issue list ... Thanks in advance

Thank you Etienne. Could you point me please to souce where this method is called (sorry I am a newbe in r&r)? In fact I would like to display all issues in the dropdownlist in parent task field (I already hacked the code to allow cross-project subtask, but in the proposed liste we have only current project issues). Thanks

Yeas Toshi you are right, thank you.
If someone has the same need, you just add the scope in the method call (file _attributes.html.erb)

<%= javascript_tag "observeAutocompleteField('issue_parent_issue_id', '#{escape_javascript auto_complete_issues_path(:project_id => @issue.project, :scope => 'all')}')" %>

Thank you all.

(1-7/7)