Role based custom queries
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
It would be useful the possibility to save custom queries for roles.
To save them in query edit, could be added a multiselection combobox with roles (and eventually another one with users) instead of "Public query" checkbox. The actual selected checkbox would correspond to the roles in the combobox all selected.
Probably it should be also useful the possibilty to configure is a role can create queries for every role, only for its role, for him or none. Otherwise, as now, only for administrators is possible to save role based queries.
#5 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 4 years ago
- File query_visibility.png added
- Subject changed from Role/user based custom queries to Role based custom queries
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 2.4.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Feature added in r11994. Instead of a public checkbox, there's now 3 options. The second one lets you choose which roles are allowed to view the query: