Dutch "label_file_added" translation is wrong
|Assignee:||Toshi MARUYAMA||% Done:|
Using: Redmine 1.1.3.stable.5674 (MySQL)
In the accompanying screenshot "Bericht toegevoegd" (which means: message added) is twice mentioned. The first of these should read "Bestand toegevoegd" (which means file added).
Already in, since version 0.8.7.
Will upgrade this afternoon on local version to see if this is also in 1.3.2.
In the dutch language file of version 1.3.2 please change:
Located on line 402.
label_file_added: Bericht toegevoegd
label_file_added: Bestand toegevoegd
- Assignee set to Toshi MARUYAMA
- Subject changed from Translation to Dutch error to Dutch translation "label_file_added" error
- Subject changed from Dutch translation "label_file_added" error to Dutch "label_file_added" translation is wrong
Editted the 1.3.2 version of
Includes the changes that were not editted from earlier releases.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to 1.4.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
I committed fixing "label_file_added" in trunk r9313 and 1.3-stable r9314.
I rebased note-6 yaml to trunk and committed in r9315.
r9315 changes many translations. I don't know it should be merged to 1.3-stable.
- Target version changed from 1.4.0 to 1.3.3
Also available in: Atom