can not load translations from hr.yml with ruby1.9.3-p194
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
I'm setting up a Redmine 1.4.1 installation on a windows environment and when doing a "rake db:migrate" I started getting a lot of errors regarding files in config/locales like:
can not load translations from F:/webserver/redmine-1.4.1/config/locales/hr.yml, expected it to return a hash, but does not
I re-downloaded the .zip file from http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=1850 and checked the MD5sum which was correct but the problem persisted. I then proceeded to download the .tar.gz file, unpacked it, copied all the locales and after that "rake db:migrate" worked without a problem. I use 7zip 9.20 64bit to unpack on Windows 7 Professional 64bit.
#3 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 6 years ago
- Subject changed from redmine-1.4.1.zip file contains corrupt files to can not load translations from hr.yml with ruby1.9.3-p194
- Category set to Ruby support
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 1.4.2
- Resolution set to Fixed
The files are not corrupted in the zip file but they just can't be parsed with ruby1.9.3-p194. This problem does not occur with previous ruby versions (eg. 1.9.3-p125).
It was fixed in r9593.