Footer covers up update when clicking 'update' at the bottom of an issue in Chrome
When clicking on Update at the bottom of an issue in Chrome (I am using version 21, but may be in other versions), the footer overlaps the content. Once I click around that area I finally get to see the Update content, but still odd rendering issues.
This has been brought up a couple times between me and a coworker, so +1 on confirming this.
We also use Chrome, so I don't know if this is reproducible in other browsers.
- Affected version (unused) changed from 2.0.3 to 1.4.4
- Affected version changed from 2.0.3 to 1.4.4
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
Japanese Windows Vista and Chrome 21.0.1180.89 m
- 1.4-stable Ver.1.4.4 r10300 NG
- 2.0-stable Ver.2.0.4 r10394 NG
- 2.1-stable Ver.2.1.0 r10435 OK
- Status changed from Confirmed to Closed
Redmine 2.0 is not maintained now and no problem in current versions of Redmine.
I think we can close this issue.
Also available in: Atom