Patch #1270

Brasilian Portuguese Language Fails to Load and some strings was wrong

Added by Simpsom Boy over 9 years ago. Updated over 9 years ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:2008-05-21
Priority:HighDue date:
Assignee:-% Done:

50%

Category:TranslationsEstimated time:0.00 hour
Target version:0.7.2

Description

I've happy to use redmine, so when I tried to install the default load data was not loaded correctly.

so I was updated the pt-br.yaml language file, to fix this issues and also improve the Brasilian Portuguese translation

the new pt-br.yaml file is included.

pt-br.yml Magnifier (24.9 KB) Simpsom Boy, 2008-05-21 06:02

pt_br.diff Magnifier (42.7 KB) Simpsom Boy, 2008-05-21 07:32

patch_pt_br.diff Magnifier (48.1 KB) Simpsom Boy, 2008-05-21 19:17

History

#1 Updated by Simpsom Boy over 9 years ago

If you want some help for the pt-br translation, please contact-me.

#2 Updated by Simpsom Boy over 9 years ago

Uploaded a real patch file!

#3 Updated by Anonymous over 9 years ago

0.7 has already been released, yet you've targeted this for 0.7

#4 Updated by Thomas Lecavelier over 9 years ago

  • Target version changed from 0.7 to 0.7.2

That damn feature to turn un-targetable version is really missing...

#5 Updated by Simpsom Boy over 9 years ago

in fact I checket out the 0.7stable branch : http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn/branches/0.7-stable
and the ptch should be applied there.

#6 Updated by Simpsom Boy over 9 years ago

As I see you don't have patched the branch yet, I reviewed the files and updated some translations, and also translated the Javascripts.

all in this patch

the patch applies over 0.7-stable branch

#7 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 9 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Closed

Applied in r1453.

Also available in: Atom PDF