Bulk-Delete(!) of start-date and due-date
- We often handle tickets together in the bulk-edit-mode (by SHFT-SELECT + EDIT), just to move/edit/update some fields - especially update/change time entries in one step. This works fine.
- We sometimes need to a time entry field (e.g., if a planning of the task has to be reworked). This works too, by editing ticket.
- But it seems to be impossible to a time entry in the bulk edit dialog for tickets.
- As a result, we sometime have open >20 tickets, just to clear the same time entry.
- I've searched for feature/bug tickets and found #6647, #7810 and #7996, but none of them handles our request.
- Is it possible to add the same delete-behaviour for time-entries to the bulk-edit-dialog, as in the simple edit dialog?
- This means, using an 'delete' indicator (e.g. as SPACE) in the time-entry field, to clear the time-entry-fields of all the selected tickets.
#1 Updated by Daniel Felix over 5 years ago
Well, did you notice that you can edit all time entries and filter them?
Filter by issues or project, select wrong timeentries and delete them.
#2 Updated by Ralf S. over 5 years ago
Ah - ok, I complete used the wrong vocabulary! I do NOT mean the 'spent-time' entries (effort for a task).
I mean the fields 'start-date' and 'due-date' - sorry!
I'm not allowed to change the 'description' field of the ticket. Can anybody give me the right to - or change it for me?
#3 Updated by Daniel Felix over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Bulk-Delete(!) of Time-Entries to Bulk-Delete(!) of start-date and due-date
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to Duplicate
Thanks for your correction.
I'm closing this issue, as it seems to be a duplicate of #2199.
This is clear, since I now know what was your request. :-)