Autologin does not work with custom autologin cookie name
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
|Category:||Accounts / authentication|
It appears that Redmine has two problems with autologin:
1. It does not work with OpenID. This is discussed in #3371.
2. If you set custom autologin_cookie_name, autologin does not work, since the code that checks for that cookie still assumes default name (:autologin)
Attached patch fixes both of those issues - hopefully ;-)
#1 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Autologin patch (fixes OpenID and custom autologin cookie name) to Autologin does not work with custom autologin cookie name
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 2.3.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Fixed in r11520, thanks for pointing this out.