Moving an issue doesn't update associated revisiosn
|Affected version:||devel||Resolution:||Wont fix|
We had an issue opened in the wrong project. Some commits were done that referenced the ticket but they weren't associated as the project the issue was in, wasn't monitoring that repository, as expected.
But we then moved the issue in to the correct project but no associated revisions were created. Can the associated revisions (and associated issues) be updated for an issue when it is moved? Otherwise things are out of sync.
#2 Updated by Jean-Baptiste Barth 11 days ago
- Category changed from Issues to SCM
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Affected version changed from 0.7.1 to devel
- Resolution set to Wont fix
- create a commit referencing issue N
- link the repo to an other project
- move issue N to the project where the repo has been linked
- => the link is not created
That's due to the way automatic links between commit and issues are created, e.g. when "fetch changesets" happen. That's a pretty rare case I think, and now that issues can be linked manually I think we should handle it that way.
I think fixing it would add too much maintenance burden for little gain, so I close this issue. Re-open if needed.