Adding issue watchers to "Issues Visibility" permissions
Currently, issues visibility options in "Roles & Permissions" determine if a user is allowed to see all issues, all non private issues, or issues created by, or assigned to the user.
- Add an option to allow issues where the user is a watcher. This could be bundled with the last option, where the user either created the issue, is assigned to the issue or is a watcher on the issue.
Try my patch at Issue #8488
- Related to Feature #8488: Create an 'Involve' mechanism to private issues added
- Related to Feature #16845: Add permission rule to allow watchers can edit issues added
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to Duplicate
Closing as duplicate of #14318. The patch attached to that issue suggests new option "Issues created by, assigned to, or watched by the user" to "Issues visibility".
- Duplicates Patch #14318: Watchers Alerted To Changes But Cannot See Issues (potentially) added
- Related to deleted (Feature #8488: Create an 'Involve' mechanism to private issues)
- Related to deleted (Feature #16845: Add permission rule to allow watchers can edit issues)
- Duplicates deleted (Patch #14318: Watchers Alerted To Changes But Cannot See Issues (potentially))
Also available in: Atom