Slovak language pack
|Assignee:||Azamat Hackimov||% Done:|
I have created Slovak (SK) language pack. The most of translation is finished (~95%). Maybe someone will appreciate it ;)
#3 Updated by Stanislav Pach about 9 years ago
Thanks for your advice - I was confused with selection of a version. Now I know that 0.7.3 was wrong decision ...
I have attached both translated files (calendar-sk.js and jstoolbar-sk.js) as well as updateda main language file (sk.yml). There are still 8 not translated terms - can somebody tell where are used following terms : ?
Translation into SK language is a little bit tricky. Some terms were translated in connection with context.
Thanks for help.
#4 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 9 years ago
Thanks for your work.
Here is where the strings are used:
- label_bulk_edit_selected_issues: issues bulk edit view title (app/views/issues/bulk_edit.rhtml)
- setting_autofetch_changesets: application settings (repository tab)
- label_commits_per_month: commit statistics (eg: http://www.redmine.org/repositories/stats/redmine)
- label_commits_per_author: same as above
- label_me: issue filter drop down list
- setting_commit_logs_encoding: application settings (repository tab)
- Calendar._TT["ABOUT_TIME"]: calendar popup (click on ?)
- Calendar._TT["ABOUT"]: not used
#6 Updated by Stanislav Pach about 9 years ago
I have just finished the rest of translation - minority translation bugs should be fixed now. But in calendar-sk.js file there was a serious bug, which caused disfunctional Calendar application - it`s fixed too.
#10 Updated by Azamat Hackimov about 9 years ago
- Due date changed from 2008-11-09 to 2008-11-12
- Status changed from Reopened to Closed
Hello again. If bug already opened and someone not closed it yet, you may update this bug with new files. But when bug closed, you should create new one.
I added your last file to svn.