"Parent task is invalid" message when setting parent to root issue after setting to a child of the root.
Hopefully the title makes sense.Repro steps:
- Create Issue 1
- Create Issue 2 and assign 1 as parent
- Create Issue 3 and assign 1 as parent
- Navigate to issue 3 and assign 2 as parent
- Navigate to issue 3 and re-assign 1 as parent
Step 5 will display "Parent Task is invalid".
5. Navigate to issue 3 and remove any parenting
6. Navigate to issue 3 and re-assign 1 as the parent
Seems the issue can't be assigned to its parent because it would create a conflict reassigning the lft and rgt fields of the 3 issues involved.
Environment: Redmine version 3.0.1.stable Ruby version 2.0.0-p598 (2014-11-13) [x86_64-linux] Rails version 4.2.0 Environment production Database adapter Mysql2 SCM: Subversion 1.8.10 Git 1.9.5 Filesystem