Defect #23118

Redmine tabs appear broken

Added by budo kaiman over 1 year ago. Updated over 1 year ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:
Priority:NormalDue date:
Assignee:-% Done:

0%

Category:UI
Target version:-
Resolution:Invalid Affected version:3.3.0

Description

After updating to redmine 3.3.0 (tagged) the menu tabs appear broken in Chrome 51.0.2704.103 m. The tabs all appear as white on white, the new '+' button is only showing one menu option. Below is redmine info:

Environment:
  Redmine version                3.3.0.stable.15581
  Ruby version                   2.2.0-p0 (2014-12-25) [armv7l-linux-eabihf]
  Rails version                  4.2.6
  Environment                    production
  Database adapter               Mysql2
SCM:
  Subversion                     1.8.10
  Git                            1.9.1
  Filesystem                     
Redmine plugins:
  a_common_libs                  1.1.5
  redmine_agile                  1.4.0
  redmine_assign_via_commit      0.0.5
  redmine_auto_watch             1.0.0
  redmine_issue_detailed_tabs_time 0.1.0
  redmine_local_avatars          1.0.0
  redmine_login_audit            0.1.1
  redmine_mentions               0.0.1
  redmine_theme_changer          0.2.0

The only plugin that I have installed that adds a tab to the menu is redmine_agile plugin and I have already tried disabling that plugin, but did not see a change (aside from the one missing tab).

Redmine_menuTabs.png (7.42 KB) budo kaiman, 2016-06-20 12:54

History

#1 Updated by budo kaiman over 1 year ago

Because I forgot that thumbnails won't show, here's the screenshot:

#2 Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 1 year ago

  • Status changed from New to Needs feedback

I cannot reproduce on my CentOS7.

$ rpm -q google-chrome-stable
google-chrome-stable-51.0.2704.103-1.x86_64

#3 Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 1 year ago

Toshi MARUYAMA wrote:

I cannot reproduce on my CentOS7.

Vanilla Redmine 3.3.0.

#4 Updated by budo kaiman over 1 year ago

I looked at the stylesheets and found that for some reason the a_common_libs plugin had it's own application.css that was overwriting the colour. I removed that plugin and it solved the issue.

#5 Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 1 year ago

  • Status changed from Needs feedback to Closed
  • Resolution set to Invalid

Thank you for your feedback.

Also available in: Atom PDF