Values of version type custom fields should be grouped by project/subproject
Project B is a subproject of project A.
The available versions of project A are 1.0 and 1.1.
The available versions of project B are 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2.
All versions are shared with project tree.
Creating a new issue in project B, "Target version" field shows:
"Found in version field" shows:
It would be much better if "Found in version" values would be presented the same as "Target version".
- Status changed from New to Needs feedback
What is "Found in version field"? Is it custom field of Redmine core?
It is a custom field, sorry not to have precise it in my first message.
- Subject changed from Found in version values should be grouped by project/subproject to Values of version type custom fields should be grouped by project/subproject
- Category set to Custom fields
- Status changed from Needs feedback to New
- Duplicates Feature #15902: Custom Field - Version - Combo list to be grouped by projects.. added
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to Duplicate
Closing as a duplicate of #15902.
Thank you for submitting an issue.
Also available in: Atom