Switch date pickers embedded in browsers or bundled in redmine
Recent versions of Chrome and Edge have their own date pickers which overwrite bundled one in redmine.
This is annoying.
For some reason this effect started after upgrade from 3.2.0 to 3.3.0.
Is it possible to discard browsers' native date picker and always use redmine's own date picker?
- Related to Defect #23224: Datepicker doesn't obey the user's settings format added
- Tracker changed from Defect to Feature
- Subject changed from Detect date pickers embedded in recent version of browsers and use bundled one in redmine to switch date pickers embedded in browsers or bundled one in redmine
- Related to Patch #19468: Replace jQuery UI Datepicker with native browser date fields when available added
- Subject changed from switch date pickers embedded in browsers or bundled one in redmine to Switch date pickers embedded in browsers or bundled in redmine
Also available in: Atom