Change plugins directory through the configuration.yml file
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
This patch adds the possibility to change the directory "plugins" of the application through the file configuration.yml.
The patch has been tested with the last Trunk version (15839)
Change plugins directory through the configuration.yml file (#24007).
Patch by Helder Manuel Torres Vieira.
- Status changed from New to Needs feedback
In the comments, you say that Redmine needs to have write permission on the plugins directory. Why is that? I think it should have read permission only.
I agree. Why plugins directory should have write permissions?
- Category set to Plugin API
- Status changed from Needs feedback to New
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 3.4.0
Sorry, it was a mistake, i was talking about read permissions (not write).
- Status changed from New to Closed
Also available in: Atom