[regression?] r10132's changes were reverted with r15569
|Assignee:||Mischa The Evil||% Done:|
The adjustments made in r10132 were reverted by r15569 for #23107. Was this intentional, eg. to bring the upstream alpha base in sync with Redmine's theme or was it by mistake? Either way, the inline styles in the multilingual wiki_syntax_detailed_[*].html documentation needs to be re-synced again (like in r14492 for #20288). Before I start mocking-up a patch, I'd like to know what was/is intended...
#3 Updated by Mischa The Evil over 1 year ago
- File 0001-Re-introduce-CodeRay-style-changes-from-r10132.patch added
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Confirmed
- Assignee changed from Jean-Philippe Lang to Mischa The Evil
Still to do:
- check upstream modifications of styles adjusted by/after r10132:
- make sure the styles used for documentation files are in sync with Redmine's CodeRay styles with the final changes for this issue applied (made easier by #24800).
- compare all changes with #24681, review them and report back.
This patch, against current source:/trunk@16171, is produced using git format-patch which makes the patch apply-able using "
patch -p1 < 0001-...".