Defect #26508

excel have wrong column name at custom field

Added by Randa Bustami about 1 year ago. Updated about 1 year ago.

Status:Needs feedbackStart date:
Priority:NormalDue date:
Assignee:-% Done:

0%

Category:-
Target version:-
Resolution: Affected version:3.4.1

Description

i had added some custom fields , but when i export to excel it display beside the name of the field " translation missing: en."
pls check attached image

missing translation error.PNG - custom field wrong name (42.6 KB) Randa Bustami, 2017-07-24 10:31

redmine version.PNG - redmine version (24.5 KB) Randa Bustami, 2017-07-24 14:03

plugin.PNG - plugins (43.3 KB) Randa Bustami, 2017-07-24 15:50

History

#1 Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA about 1 year ago

  • Status changed from New to Needs feedback

Please see submissions.

#2 Updated by Randa Bustami about 1 year ago

attached screenshot for our redmine version
do u need anything else pls ?

#3 Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA about 1 year ago

  • Category deleted (Translations)

Try without plugins because Redmine core does not provide i18n custom fields feature.

#4 Updated by Randa Bustami about 1 year ago

sorry i didn't get your point, u means i have to delete all the plugins i installed ( see attached pic)

#5 Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA about 1 year ago

Randa Bustami wrote:

sorry i didn't get your point, u means i have to delete all the plugins i installed ( see attached pic)

Yes. But on test environment.

#6 Updated by Randa Bustami about 1 year ago

thank you for your feedback , but what is the relation between plugins and the custom fields ?
i notice this problem before i installed any plugins, i had added the plugins recently.

#7 Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA about 1 year ago

Randa Bustami wrote:

thank you for your feedback , but what is the relation between plugins and the custom fields ?

As I said, Redmine core does not provide i18n custom fields feature.
So custom field name should not be translated to any languages.

#8 Updated by Randa Bustami about 1 year ago

Toshi MARUYAMA wrote:

Randa Bustami wrote:

thank you for your feedback , but what is the relation between plugins and the custom fields ?

As I said, Redmine core does not provide i18n custom fields feature.
So custom field name should not be translated to any languages.

thank you for your feedback, issue is i donot want to be translated but just i want to delete the sentense "translation missing: en."++ from the column header at excel only ( pls see missing translation error image i had attached before"
many thanks

Also available in: Atom PDF