Allow setting "Parent issue" attribute in emails
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
: Set the "Parent task" of an issue generated via email to redmine.
: I am able to set project, tracker, priority, status, element, and estimated time fields but not "Parent task" by using colon-separated fields in the body of the email. I am able to set "Parent task" manually on-creation of a redmine issue or when editing an issue, so I know this functionality works in my current redmine setup.
i.e. I send the following email-body to redmine, and it properly sets all fields except "Parent task"
Description: Trying to set parent task as part of this email-generated redmine ticket Project: test-project Tracker: Task Priority: 3 - Normal Status: New Parent Task: 10871 Element: Data Management Estimated time: 9 Parent task: 10871 Parent Task: 10871 parent: 10871 Parent: 10871 Parent_Task: 10871 Parent_task: 10871 Parent_Id: 10871 Parent Id: 10871 Parent_id: 10871 Parent id: 10871
#7 Updated by Mizuki ISHIKAWA 3 months ago
- File add_parent_issue.patch added
I wrote a patch to set the "parent task" attribute by email.
parent issue: 1(id of parent issue)You can also use the following key.
- parent issue
- Parent issue
- String set in "field_parent_issue" in the language you are using.
- In the case of en: Parent task
- In the case of fr: Tâche parente
- In the case of ja: 親チケット
- Subject changed from Set 'Parent task' attribute via email issue creation to Allow setting "Parent issue" attribute in emails
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Target version changed from 4.1.0 to 4.0.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Committed. You can set parent issue in incoming emails by using "Parent issue" or other language dependent keywords (e.g. "Parent task", "Tâche parente", "親チケット", etc).
Thank you for your contribution.