Optimze history navigation
|Status:||Needs feedback||Start date:|
- Bots traverse over time areas which never exists
- In a project with very rare issues you have to click often and didn't know if there are older issues
- Only show preview and next links if there are older/newer entries
- Skip not used time areas and jump to a filled area
#2 Updated by Grischa Zengel 8 months ago
In gantt and calendars you have links to go forward or back in time.
1. Don't show back or forward button/links if there is no info for the future or past.
2. Skip blank time areas on clicking on forward or back. If there are 6 month (February - July) with no data then show a link for August on January.