Wrong values in status combo
I would like to have the following configuration for the workflow of a Reporter:
- [s]he may only create or re-open a closed ticket;
- if a ticket is in state ”Feedback”, [s]he may edit the ticket, and the next state must be In Progress.
So I gave the Reporter Role the issue tracking permissions (inter alia) “Edit issues” and “Add notes”, and configured the workflow as in the attached screenshot “Config.png”.
However, when a user with role Reporter now edits a ticket in state ”Feedback” for which [s]he is the assignee, the combo for “Status” (see screenshot “Result.png”) shows both the “required” next state (In Progress) and the current state (Feedback) as possible values. But the latter should actually not be allowed according to the configuration.
Did I miss something in the configuration, or is this a bug (or feature)?My environment, on a standard Debian Stable (Stretch) box:
- Redmine version: 3.3.1.stable
- Ruby version: 2.3.3-p222 (2016-11-21) [x86_64-linux-gnu]
- Rails version: 22.214.171.124
- Environment: production
- Database adapter: PostgreSQL