Patch #2872

Added i18n vars for issue/new errors.

Added by Enderson Maia over 8 years ago. Updated over 8 years ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:2009-03-01
Priority:NormalDue date:2009-08-22
Assignee:Azamat Hackimov% Done:

100%

Category:Translations
Target version:0.9.0

Description

Added i18n var to the bug solved at r2542 reported by me at issue #2866.

I added the en and pt_BR (my language), should I add to others too ?

Is there some helper script to see i18n var not used/added between english and some other ?

0001-Added-i18n-vars-for-issue-new-errors.patch Magnifier (3.11 KB) Enderson Maia, 2009-03-01 20:54

0002-Used-rake-locales-update-to-add-the-new-i18n-vars.patch Magnifier (18.8 KB) Enderson Maia, 2009-03-01 23:24

Associated revisions

Revision 2847
Added by Azamat Hackimov over 8 years ago

New strings for translation (fixes #2872), thanks for Enderson Maia for pointing and translation

History

#1 Updated by Enderson Maia over 8 years ago

Another patch to complement the first one.

I used rake locales:update to add the new vars in the other language files.

#2 Updated by Enderson Maia over 8 years ago

Please, change the Catergory of this ticket to Translations.

#3 Updated by Enderson Maia over 8 years ago

Enderson Maia wrote:

Please, change the Catergory of this ticket to Translations.

The message is still hardcoded in source:trunk/app/controllers/issues_controller.rb#L134 and source:trunk/app/controllers/issues_controller.rb#L145

If I could change this ticket category, maybe it would be easier for the responsible to find it.

I have this in my "messy" github redmine fork (http://github.com/enderson/redmine) , in sync with edavis10 last commit.

#4 Updated by Mischa The Evil over 8 years ago

  • Category set to Translations

Enderson Maia wrote:

Please, change the Catergory of this ticket to Translations.

Done...

#5 Updated by Azamat Hackimov over 8 years ago

  • Due date set to 2009-08-22
  • Status changed from New to Closed
  • Assignee set to Azamat Hackimov
  • Target version set to 0.9.0
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

Fixed now, thank for pointing.

Also available in: Atom PDF