Update mail gem (~> 2.7.1)
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
We should update mail gem to 2.7 by the following reasons.
- Defect #29442 will be fixed if we update mail gem to >=2.7.0.
- Patch #29359 has replaced mime-types to mini_mime but mime-types is still loaded to memory because mail 2.6 uses mime_types. They switched to mini_mime in mail 2.7.0.
- Blocks Defect #29442: Vendor-defined characters in ISO-2022-JP email subject break issue's subject added
- Related to Patch #29359: Switch to mini_mime from mime-types added
- Blocked by Defect #29365: MailHandlerTest#test_add_issue_with_localized_attributes fails with mail gem 2.7.0 added
- Blocked by Defect #27691: Issue created from mail_handler with description empty from added
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
I am waiting for the release of mail gem 2.7.1. It should fix #29365 and #27691.
- Subject changed from Update mail gem to 2.7 to Update mail gem (~> 2.7.1)
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Target version changed from Candidate for next minor release to 4.0.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Blocked by deleted (Defect #27691: Issue created from mail_handler with description empty from)
- Related to Defect #27691: Issue created from mail_handler with description empty from added
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom