Issue with two digit year on Logtime
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
I entered a two digit year in Logtime. The result was that the year showed up as 0009 instead of 2009.
I am using Redmine 0.8.0.devel.2643 (MySQL)
#4 Updated by Daniel Felix about 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
- Affected version (unused) changed from 0.8.0 to 2.2.2
- Affected version set to 2.2.2
This is still reproduceable. I checked this and can confirm this on current trunk.
Jean Philippe wrote:
I don't know if it's worth hacking it.
The validation should be improved or the datefield should only allow 4 digit years. The method doesn't need to be hacked. But it should be validated in the correct way to prepend such an entry.
I set it as a candidate for the next minor release as this could cause misleading timelogs.
#5 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 5 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version changed from Candidate for next minor release to 2.3.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Fixed in r11472. Same validations than issue start/due dates are applied and "09-02-04" is no longer considered as valid.