No log when MailHandler ignored a reply to a nonexistent issue, journal, or message
MailHandler silently ignores a reply to a nonexistent issue or reply. It makes troubleshooting really difficult.
- File 0001-Output-log-entry-when-MailHandler-ignored-a-reply-to.patch added
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
Here is a patch to fix this issue.
- File 0001-Log-info-messages-when-MailHandler-ignored-a-reply-t.patch added
- Subject changed from No log entry when MailHandler ignored a reply to a nonexistent issue or message to No log when MailHandler ignored a reply to a nonexistent issue, journal, or message
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 4.1.0
Go MAEDA wrote:
The patch cannot be cleanly applied due to r18404.
Updated the patch.