New view-hook in contextual "(action) menu" in issues show view
As proposed in this forum-thread (
) it would be nice if we could (at least) add items to these contextual "menus" using plugin hooks.
I'd suggest to interpret the proposal done in the forum as: "please add a hook like
- Category set to Plugin API
- Assignee set to Eric Davis
I assign it to you Eric since we've disussed the feature over IRC and because you are the unofficial "maintainer" of the of the hooks-implementation in Redmine... :-) Correct me if I'm wrong... :silly:
- Assignee deleted (
I am stepping down from working on Redmine. If someone else is interesting in working on this issue, feel free to reassign it to them.
This feathure really needed for plugins.
Current method is creating own _action_menu.rhtml, but this is way for conflicts with another plugins.
Example: changeauthor plugin & close issue button plugin
as i see this is really easy for implement. It will be excellent if this feathure will be added into next redmine's release
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
I created a patch, which will hopefully speed things up ;-)
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version deleted (
Candidate for next major release)
- Resolution set to Wont fix
Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
We'd better have a non-hook based API for adding items to contextual menus, much like the main menu.
Closing this issue as 'wont fix'.
- Related to Feature #26385: Add a non-hook based API for adding/removing items to/from contextual menus (like the main menu) added
- Subject changed from New view-hook in contextual "menu" in issues show view to New view-hook in contextual "(action) menu" in issues show view
- Description updated (diff)
Also available in: Atom