Potential members list being truncated
|Category:||Projects||Estimated time:||0.50 hour|
|Resolution:||Wont fix||Affected version:|
Under project settings the members list is being limited to 100 members. Unfortunately this means that in my redmine installation anyone with a last name later than 'R' can't be added to a project.
A patch is forthcoming in the next few minutes...
#1 Updated by Adam Soltys almost 9 years ago
- File 0001-Fixes-member-list-being-limited-to-100-users-3992.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
#3 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Affected version (unused) deleted (
- Resolution set to Wont fix
I can't apply your patch. Some people have thousands of users in their databases. We just can't display them all.
But you can actually add any user by using the live search field above the list.