Issues of a deleted project are not deleted
In version 0.9.3, it seems that when a project is deleting, the associated issues are not deleted.
One side effect of this is that there is no more possibility to delete a tracker that was only used in the deleted project, since the issues continue existing.
#2 Updated by gabriel scolan over 8 years ago
- delete all the projects in which the tracker you want to delete is used.
- try and delete the tracker from the admin interface ==> not possible
- check the sql db : all the issues of the deleted projects still exists.
one possible root cause could be that I deleted projects containing sub-projects.
#3 Updated by Jean-Baptiste Barth over 8 years ago
Are you sure projects are deleted, not just archived ?I cannot reproduce the problem on current trunk :
- created a tracker "EvilTracker", affected it to a project
- created an issue on this project+tracker
- deleted the project
- deleted the tracker => ok
- verified the issue is deleted => ok
I leave the issue opened as I suspect there is a defect here, but please provide minimal steps to reproduce on a frech clean install. And provide as many details as possible.
#6 Updated by Daniel Felix over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Closed
Ivan commented here: http://www.redmine.org/boards/1/topics/35571?r=36950#message-36950
The database entries were deleted too. This is one seems to be fixed and could be closed.