Default 'my page' widgets lost after adding first widget.
|Target version:||Candidate for next minor release|
Steps to repeat:¶
- login with a new user account
- click 'my page'
- click 'personalize'
- choose a widget, click 'add'
- observe new widget it added to the page, along side existing widgets.
- click 'my page' to reload the page.
- observe that only the just-added widget is displayed and the previous default widgets are no longer present.
- Default widgets are displayed on subsequent page views along side newly added widget.
This occurs on www.redmine.org as of 17/May/2010 and on my local instance.
#1 Updated by Holger Just over 7 years ago
- File keep_default_widgets.diff added
I can confirm the issue on a local trunk installation. It does only occur for new users which have not yet an entry in the user_preferences table. Following r3194, the my page layout is initialized empty instead with DEFAULT_LAYOUT. The attached patch fixes this and provides some tests.
#2 Updated by Daniel Felix over 4 years ago
- Category set to My page
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Affected version (unused) set to 2.2.1
- Affected version set to 2.2.1
I can confirm this misbehaviour.
This is still included in Redmine 2.2.1.
The patch looks good in my opinion. It should correct this bug.