Defect #5778

Defect in the filters (custom field) from the list of issue

Added by Jose Luis Muñoz Suarez over 7 years ago. Updated almost 6 years ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:2010-06-28
Priority:NormalDue date:
Assignee:Jean-Baptiste Barth% Done:

0%

Category:Custom fields
Target version:-
Resolution:Fixed Affected version:0.9.4

Description

When you add a numeric custom field as a filter on issues list the "select" of possible operators is not correct because it assumes that the filter is a string.

custom_field_filter.patch Magnifier (2.46 KB) Yuki Kita, 2010-07-03 00:01


Related issues

Related to Redmine - Feature #3488: Is it possible to set the Custom Field of the project as ... New 2009-06-12
Related to Redmine - Feature #1139: Being able to sort the issue list by custom fields Closed 2008-04-29
Related to Redmine - Defect #5726: Cannot sort issues on custom fields Closed 2010-06-22
Related to Redmine - Defect #2755: Failing test after r2257 with MySQL 4.1.20: "test_sort_by... Closed 2009-02-15

History

#1 Updated by Jean-Baptiste Barth over 7 years ago

  • Category set to Custom fields
  • Status changed from New to 7
  • Assignee set to Jean-Baptiste Barth

Confirmed, thank you for reporting.
I'll work on a patch with some tests.

#2 Updated by Yuki Kita over 7 years ago

Here is the patch.
This issue seems to be the duplicate of #5726.
So the patch also fixes #5726.

#3 Updated by Jean-Baptiste Barth over 7 years ago

Haha, I had the same patch, exactly :) I was trying to write some tests because this part is not very well tested I think. Maybe later, thanks Yuki.

#4 Updated by Siegfried Vogel over 6 years ago

I'm having the same problem with filtering issues by a "list" custom field.
I get an "internal error" after applying the filter.
The patch failed to install, so I did edit the both files manually.
After the patch, I still had the same problem.

Is there a newer patch or solution for my environment:
(Redmine V.1.1.0, MySQL 5.1, Ubuntu)

#5 Updated by Siegfried Vogel over 6 years ago

After some searching, I found the culprit in my case: The Question Plugin, V.0.3.0.
See this Issue: #4788

The patch provided there did the trick for me in Redmine V.1.1.0, MySQL 5.1.x

#6 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 6 years ago

  • Status changed from 7 to Closed
  • Resolution set to Fixed

Fixed a few months ago in r6228 and r6256.

Also available in: Atom PDF