It'll be nice to have an ability to move or delete your timelog entries between projects (as issue_move). For example
cause of mistake.
#2 Updated by Michael Pirogov over 5 years ago
- File issue_move.png added
time really isn't linked to a project but a issue.
I think, it is. Try to change Issue number to another, which not belongs to the current project and you'll get an error. I'll attach a screenshot. You can see, that error is displayed even if an Issue ID exists and received correctly.
P.S. "Allow cross-project issue relations" is enabled.
#4 Updated by Michael Pirogov over 5 years ago
In our company we are spending less time to fill in a time entries. We just fill'em in one default 'stuff' project and then, near the end of the week and/or month, sort them. For another example: you have to do a very high priority work and after that you got next one (urgent too). There is no time to fill in all the forms to create a new issue. So you just made a 'timestamp' in 'stuff' (common, garbage, etc) project and at the end of a work day you'll create an issue ticket with all the things inside. After that you have to create a relation with your time entry. Back in time :) It's reverse logic: 1. Time entry 2. Issue. Something like that. Hope it's understandable. Sorry for my english, it's night up here now :)
#5 Updated by David Petersen over 5 years ago
- File destroy.rhtml added
- File timelog_controller.rb.patch added
- File details.rhtml.patch added
- File edit.html.patch added
- File redmine.rb.patch added
- File en.yml.patch added
Here are the files to add the delete functionality.
destroy.rhtml - should go /app/views/timelog/destroy.rhtml
timelog_controller.rb.patch - patch file for /app/controllers/timelog_controller.rb
details.rhtml.patch - patch file for /app/views/timelog/details.rhtml
edit.rhtml.patch - patch file for /app/views/timelog/edit.rhtml
redmine.rb.patch - patch file for /lib/redmine.rb
en.yml.patch - patch file for /lang/en.yml
Think thats all the changes needed.
#12 Updated by Paco Alcaide 2 months ago
- In our company we would like this issue too.
- We use time entries very hardly, and for now to move time entries, first we move it to another issue brother to the first one an inside the project (this is possible), and then we move the issue to another project or we make it daughter to another issue on the second project.