Export users list to CSV
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
|Category:||Accounts / authentication|
It would be better if Redmine can export all users' information to CSV file.
It is difficult for an administrator to manage users without this feature.
#4 Updated by Mizuki ISHIKAWA almost 2 years ago
I do appreciate Yuki Kita and David Escala work.
I think this feature is very useful for security audit in an organization. Probably there are so many people who want this feature.
I have updated the patch:
- Compatible with latest trunk (r16680)
- Add status to field.
- Remove custom_fields from export contents because it take very long time to export thousands users.
- Add tests.
Link to export CSV
#9 Updated by Mizuki ISHIKAWA 9 months ago
- File users_export7.patch added
Go MAEDA wrote:
Mizuki, maybe you can simplify the patch because array constant LABEL_BY_STATUS was introduced by #15201 so your patch does not need to introduce
Thank you for telling me the new change information.
I fixed the patch.
In addition, I also made changes according to #26279.
- Subject changed from Export all users' information to Export users list to CSV
- Category changed from Administration to Accounts / authentication
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Target version changed from 4.1.0 to 4.0.0
Committed. thank you all to those who contributed to this issue.