missing "not_a_valid_parent" from all the locale files?
I wonder if "not_a_valid_parent" is missing from all the locale files or not because the following error message showed up.
"Parent task translation missing: en, activerecord, errors, models, issue, attributes, parent_issue_id, not_a_valid_parent"
This error came up when I made the following operation.
1. Suppose I have this kind of subtask tickets
2. When I changed 131's parent task from 130 to 132, the above error message appeared.
- Category set to Translations
- Assignee set to Azamat Hackimov
Azamat, any update? This is hitting me as well, Redmine 1.1.2.
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
- Affected version (unused) changed from 1.0.1 to 1.1.3
- Affected version changed from 1.0.1 to 1.1.3
Actually, it can be reproduced very easily by trying to set an issue as parent of itself.
Actually, the key not_a_valid_parent is missing on the en.yml file (or other localization files).
- Related to Defect #6579: Tree hierachy being currupted on multiple submissions of an issue added
- Related to deleted (Defect #6143: Subtask creation form submission race?)
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from New to Closed
@@ -559,7 +560,7 @@
# move accepted inside tree
- errors.add :parent_issue_id, :not_a_valid_parent
+ errors.add :parent_issue_id, :invalid
- Target version deleted (
Candidate for next minor release)
Also available in: Atom