Internal server error on formatting an issue as a PDF in Japanese
|Assignee:||Toshi MARUYAMA||% Done:|
- params[:format] is pdf
- AcceptLanguage: ja
- @issue.description contains an ASCII control character.
This is because the map SJIS_widths does not have a mapping for control characters and it leads concatenation of a String and nil at vendor/plugins/rfpdf/lib/rfpdf/japanese.rb:182.
The attached patch fixes this problem.
Fix an internal server error on formatting an issue as a PDF in Japanese (#7794).
Contributed by Yuki Sonoda.
#5 Updated by Jun NAITOH about 2 years ago
- File test-1-org.pdf added
- File test-1-ja-pdf.patch.pdf added
- File test-1-ja-pdf_fix.patch.pdf added
- File ja-pdf_fix.patch added
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
When I tested #61 in trunk, now. I found ja-pdf.patch problem.
I retested in Redmine 1.1.2 + ja-pdf.patch.
Test string is "A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0"
- Redmine 1.1.2 : test-1-org.pdf
- Redmine 1.1.2 + ja-pdf.patch : test-1-ja-pdf.patch.pdf
The width of the ASCII character has changed by ja-pdf.patch.
I rewrite ja-pdf_fix.patch for Redmine 1.1.2.
- Redmine 1.1.2 + ja-pdf_fix.patch : test-1-ja-pdf_fix.patch.pdf