Unable to change the status of an issue regardless of workflow
When I access admin, I can see that for my user group, when an issue is in the status of 'Resolved', I should be able to change the status to 'Closed'.
When I open an issue at status 'Resolved' the status field doesn't contain the option 'Closed'.
#7 Updated by Jean-Baptiste Barth almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Resolution set to Duplicate
- admins can't violate workflow (major reason : it could lead to a state where no real project member could do anything on the issue)
- one possible solution would be to give admin the rights to access all transitions defined through roles, but it was never implemented
Conclusion: if you need to change issue statuses, you're a project member, so give yourself a role on that project.