No warning when leaving page with unsaved text that has not lost focus
I opened new issue, entered topic and description and hit browser back or just close the page. No warnings in chrome.
Accoding to Feature #2910, there should ne, shouldn't it?
- Category set to UI
- Affected version set to 1.2.0
Indeed, no warning if the description has not lost the focus before hitting the back button. Not chrome specific.
- Subject changed from warning when leaving page with unsaved text not working chrome to No warning when leaving page with unsaved text that has not lost focus
- Target version set to 1.2.1
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom