Pagination counts non visible issues
When I see my list issues the projects (with various subproject) with filter status: all, in result show me
1 2 3 4 Next » (1-100/398) | Per page: 25, 50, 100
In first page show me 100 issues, the second show me 1 issue, the third and fourth show me: "No data to display"
#2 Updated by Rodrigo Guerrero over 8 years ago
- Redmine version: 1.2.0.devel.5969
- Database version: MySql 5.0.51a-3ubuntu5.5
- Ruby version: ruby 1.8.7 (2009-12-24 patchlevel 248) [i686-linux], MBARI 0x8770, Ruby Enterprise Edition 2010.01
- Rails version: rails-2.3.11
- Bulk Time Entry
- Customer plugin
- Redmine Graphs
#4 Updated by Jean-Baptiste Barth over 8 years ago
Strange, it shouldn't happen, but it's difficult to debug it without knowing the particularities of your database. If it doesn't contain top secret informations, you can send me a dump jeanbaptiste.barth [at] gmail.com, I'll see if I can reproduce and find out where the problem is.
#6 Updated by Rodrigo Guerrero over 8 years ago
Jean-Baptiste Barth wrote:
Just two things more :
- please precise if it occurs only on some projects or on the cross-project view (and detailed steps to reproduce if needed)
- if you send me the dump, please mention the URL to this issue in your email so it rings a bell for me
Jean-Baptiste, the information is confidencial, so i can't send it. Structure the project is:
main project 1 (is being queried)
sub-project 1.3.1 (archived)
sub-project 1.3.4 (archived)
sub-project 1.3.5 (archived)
sub-project 1.3.8 (archived)
sub-project 1.3.9 (archived)
sub-project 1.6 (archived)
sub-project 1.7 (archived)
#11 Updated by Rodrigo Guerrero over 8 years ago
Etienne Massip wrote:
Could you please try to remove (temporarily) your plugins and restart the application ?
Hi Etiene, I remove the plugins and the problem persist.
1 2 3 4 Next » (1-100/347) | Per page: 25, 50, 100
but in the page 3 show me: "No data to display"