Document all REST API "include" possibilities
|Assignee:||Jean-Baptiste Barth||% Done:|
There was at least one undocumented API feature for the Users REST API:
Returns the details about user ID 3, and additional detail about the user's project roles and memberships. There are probably other such undocumented features like this.
Are there other such undocumented features of the Users REST API or other REST APIs?
I am marking this high because it is an easy fix (documentation).
#3 Updated by Etienne Massip over 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Undocumented API features to Document all REST API "include" possibilities
- Category changed from REST API to Documentation
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Affected version (unused) changed from 1.1.2 to 1.2.1
- Affected version changed from 1.1.2 to 1.2.1
#5 Updated by Jean-Baptiste Barth over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Baptiste Barth
- Resolution set to Fixed
Of course the documentation may have tiny holes like this. We'd like at least the REST API to be as accurate as possible so that people can build 3rd party tools on it. This is fixed for this one (already was, but I added a tiny explanation). Don't hesitate to open other requests if you see other things missing (and o