Custom query not saving status filter
|Assignee:||Etienne Massip||% Done:|
When creating a custom query, its default is to save the Status filter to "open", disregarding whether I disable it to get all statuses. In order to create this custom query properly, I have to save it, and after that change the status filter again.
1. Go to issues list and click "Save" to create a custom query.
2. Uncheck the "Status" filter, so it would show all statuses, and save the query.
3. Note that the query is STILL showing only issues with status "Open".
4. Edit the custom query and uncheck the "Status" filter again.
5. Note that the query is now showing all issues correctly, with no status filter.
I think that the expected behavior would save the unchecked "Status" filter on the first try.
My version is 1.1.1, but this also happened on the online demo.
Make queries resources fully conform to common behavior (removed additonal routes) (#9108).
#1 Updated by Etienne Massip about 8 years ago
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
- Affected version (unused) changed from 1.1.1 to 1.2.1
- Affected version changed from 1.1.1 to 1.2.1
Indeed, in the New query screen, RM lists the Status field even if this one was unchecked.
Even if you can uncheck it again from this screen before you save the query, this does not happen to other fields, hence the bug.
Kind of same issue as #8411, I guess.