Percentage Done of Subtasks of Subtask are not updated
I'm using Redmine 1.2.1 and I noticed that the "% Done" for Level 3 subtasks of subtask are not updated accordingly even when it's closed (empty bar with 0%). But the "% Done" for the 2nd-level are updated correctly.
Can some verify if this is happening not only to mine setup.
Task #1 <- progress bar updated correctly (I presumed)
- Subtask #2 <- progress bar updated correctly based on its subtasks
- - Subtask #3 <- progress bar not updated
- - Subtask #4 < progress bar not updated
- Subtask #5 <- progress bar updated correctly based on its subtasks
- - Subtask #6 <- progress bar not updated
- - Subtask #7 < progress bar not updated
The "% Done" bar in the "Issue" page is no longer shown for selection during updating.
#3 Updated by James Ang about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I found out that the "Calculate the issue done ratio with" "Use the Issue Field" option in Administration was changed to "Use the Issue Status" without knowledge of any administrator.
Might be accidental, unintentional changes by some code or etc..
Please deem this closed and resolved.