Feature #16373

Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 3 years ago

Just recently became a Redmine user/administrator. Started with 2.4.2, but upgrading to 2.5.0 yesterday once I learned about the new Markdown support in the core: #15520

http://www.redmine.org/issues/15520

Shortly after, I started editing wiki pages and attempted to add an inline image for the first time using the syntax documented here:

[[RedmineTextFormatting#Inline-images|RedmineTextFormatting#Inline-images]] http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineTextFormatting#Inline-images

However, the markup ("!new_project.png!") ends up rendered as plain-text, rather than being replaced by the inline image of the same name which I attached to the same Wiki page.

I then went to the Redmine Demo to confirm that I am in, in fact, doing it right:

http://demo.redmine.org/projects/test-of-in-lining-images-in-wiki/wiki/Wiki

So, I suspect this has something to do with changing my setting to Markdown. I'm attaching a screenshot showing the results of my failed attempt.

From the admin info page:

Redmine 2.5.0.stable.12980

Environment:
Redmine version 2.5.0.stable.12980
Ruby version 1.9.3-p484 (2013-11-22) [x86_64-linux]
Rails version 3.2.17
Environment production
Database adapter Mysql2
Redmine plugins:
no plugin installed

Back