Patch #26125

Updated by Mischa The Evil over 1 year ago

I noticed a difference between the rendering of the query filter forms on the issues & spent time views and the query filter forms on the calendar and gantt views. I fixed it with the following changes:
* *1. Fix HTML structure of form#query_form on calendar/gantt views.*
This unifies the HTML structure of the query form on the calendars/show
and gantts/show views to be the same as it is currently for the issues
and spent time views, which were themself unified into the new
queries/_query_form partial in r15649.
* *2. Fix source indentation and newline usage.*
This unifies the source layout of the query form on the calendars/show
and the gantts/show views with the queries/_query_form partial.
* *3. Unify form#query_form structure on calendar/gantt views.*
This:
** moves the p with inline style on the calendar view (which
wraps the navigation buttons) out of div#query_form_content
and adds the contextual class to the element to unify this
with the gantt view (and to remove the inline style from
the element now that it's styled through a stylesheets'
style [.contextual in fact]);
** restores the 12px font-size of the calendar navigation
buttons;
** increases the font-size of the gantt zoom buttons to 12px;
** increases the margin of the calendar navigation and gantt
zoom buttons to 12px 0px.
* *4. Add test assertions to the four controller test cases.*

To make the changes a bit more visual, here some ASCII and image graphics:

|_.view |_.was |_.becomes |
|issues |<pre> form#query_form
inputs
div#query_form_with_buttons.hide-when-print
div#query_form_content
fieldset#filters.collapsible
fieldset#options
p.buttons</pre> |<pre> form#query_form
inputs
div#query_form_with_buttons.hide-when-print
div#query_form_content
fieldset#filters.collapsible
fieldset#options
p.buttons</pre> |
| |!issues-current.png! |{{thumbnail(issues-current.png, size=300, title=Thumbnail)}} |!issues-fixed.png! |{{thumbnail(issues-fixed.png, size=300, title=Thumbnail)}} |
|spenttime |<pre> form#query_form
inputs
div#query_form_with_buttons.hide-when-print
div#query_form_content
fieldset#filters.collapsible
fieldset#options
p.buttons</pre> |<pre> form#query_form
inputs
div#query_form_with_buttons.hide-when-print
div#query_form_content
fieldset#filters.collapsible
fieldset#options
p.buttons</pre> |
| |!spenttime-current.png! |{{thumbnail(spenttime-current.png, size=300, title=Thumbnail)}} |!spenttime-fixed.png! |{{thumbnail(spenttime-fixed.png, size=300, title=Thumbnail)}} |
|calendar |<pre> form#query_form
inputs
fieldset#filters.collapsible
p(inlineStyles)
p.buttons</pre> |<pre> form#query_form
inputs
div#query_form_with_buttons.hide-when-print
div#query_form_content
fieldset#filters.collapsible
p.contextual
p.buttons</pre> |
| |!calendar-current.png! |{{thumbnail(calendar-current.png, size=300, title=Thumbnail)}} |!calendar-fixed.png! |{{thumbnail(calendar-fixed.png, size=300, title=Thumbnail)}} |
|gantt |<pre> form#query_form
inputs
fieldset#filters.collapsible
fieldset#options
p.contextual
p.buttons</pre> |<pre> form#query_form
inputs
div#query_form_with_buttons.hide-when-print
div#query_form_content
fieldset#filters.collapsible
fieldset#options
p.contextual
p.buttons</pre> |
| |!gantt-current.png! |!gantt-fixed.png! |{{thumbnail(gantt-current.png, size=300, title=Thumbnail)}} |{{thumbnail(gantt-fixed.png, size=300, title=Thumbnail)}} |

I'll attach four patches implementing these changes. This patch serial, against current source:/trunk@16643, is produced using @git format-patch@ which makes the individual patches apply-able using "@patch -p1 < 0001-...@".

Environment:
<pre>
Environment:
Redmine version 3.3.3.devel@r16643
Ruby version 2.3.3-p222 (2016-11-21) [x86_64-linux]
Rails version 4.2.8
Environment production
Database adapter Mysql2
SCM:
Subversion 1.8.8
Git 1.9.1
Filesystem
Redmine plugins:
no plugin installed
</pre>

Back