Plugins Directory » Autohier
|Registered on:||2011-03-17 (over 7 years ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 1.1.x|
Automatically sets a wiki page's parent page based on its name.For example:
- HowTo>ManageYourTeam will be a child page of HowTo
- HowTo>ManageYourTeam>TheHardWay will be a child page of HowTo>ManageYourTeam
- You don't have to select a parent page from a long drop-down list.
- A page's path of parent pages shows up in the URL.
- Very easy to create a child page for the wiki page you're on. Just add ">NewChild" to your current URL.
- You now know to go straight to "Rename" to change its parent page -- which is not very intuitive.
See the github page for more info.
script/plugin install git://github.com/merikonjatta/redmine_autohier.git
Or, you could download the zip file and extract its contents to redmine_dir/vendor/plugins.
Restart your redmine app.
Currently known to work in Redmine 1.1.
Compatible with Redmine 1.1.x.