Plugins Directory » Project Sections
|Registered on:||2013-10-04 (almost 6 years ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 3.4.x, 3.3.x|
The Project Sections plugin can be used to split your projects into groups, i.e., to categorize projects. Additionally, project sections get prepended to project names and URLs, this way making them more descriptive and providing quick links to other projects in sections.
Practically, the plugin can solve many problems, including:
- It lets avoiding usage of dummy projects as project categories.
- It splits the huge project list into small chunks, still keeping the possibility to check the full list.
- It allows to standardize project names by moving common terms to sections.
- And more.
Additionally, the plugin allows to have project, version and issue custom fields, which are available only for projects, that belong to the selected sections.
Check also this page: http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/projects/project-sections/wiki (it has screenshots).
bundle install --without development test(to install
rake redmine:plugins:migrate RAILS_ENV=production
- Restart Redmine
Compatible with Redmine 3.4.x, 3.3.x.
This release was sponsored by itratos Ltd & Co. KG.
- Project section specific custom fields
- Issue filter for project sections
- Polish translation
- Redmine 3.x support
Compatible with Redmine 2.5.x, 1.4.x.
Compatible with Redmine 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x, 1.4.x.