Plugins Directory » Subscription
|Registered on:||2014-06-20 (over 5 years ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 2.5.x, 1.4.x|
This plugin provides a quick and easy way to subscribe to project notifications using a form on the project sidebar. For anonymous users the plugin suggests to register first.
The difference between subscribing and watching is that the former allows to be notified about objects, while the latter allows to follow updates of existing objects.
In particular, the plugin can notify users (of any role) about the following events:
- A news was posted.
- A project version was closed.
- A file was uploaded (under the Files tab of the project).
- A new issue was reported.
- An issue was closed.
- A new Wiki page was added.
- A new commit was pushed to the project repository.
- A new forum board was added.
- Copy the
subscriptiondirectory of the plugin into
- Run the database migration using the command:
rake redmine:plugins:migrate RAILS_ENV=production
- Restart Redmine
Compatible with Redmine 2.5.x, 1.4.x.